Whether you’re buying your first home, upsizing, downsizing or looking for investment property – we can help. Once we know what you need, our sophisticated matching system will alert us to any properties that meet your criteria.
Owning your own home remains one of the great Australian dreams. Whether you are a first time home buyer or a veteran of several homes, the thrill of finding the perfect home and making that successful bid or offer never wanes.
While owning a home means different things to different people, there are some common reasons for investing in a mortgage:
- Building up equity in a home by making regular mortgage payments is one of the best ways for many people to save a large amount of money over time;
- Unlike rent, the money you spend each month to pay the mortgage goes directly towards purchasing your own valuable asset;
- Home ownership is usually a safe way of investing money over a long period, and, depending on location and other factors, the value of the asset is likely to appreciate over time;
- When you own your own home, you no longer face problems associated with renting — no visits from the landlord, no need to renew a lease every 12 months or so, no need to ask permission when you want to make improvements; and
- Many people anticipate that owning their own home will make things easier when they retire.
Buying a home is not only one of the largest purchases you’re likely to make, it can also be one of the best long-term investments — so it’s important you get it right. This means doing your homework and making sure that the property you are buying is the right one in terms of price, location, value, size and lifestyle.
Speak to your local PRDnationwide agent whom has a wealth of information to assist you in making a decision about buying a home/investment, or start by checking out our News & Resources section.
What is the Red Alert system?
Our Red Alert system is designed to make sure our buyers have a fair opportunity to view properties and make offers. So no more missing out because someone else got there first! When a new property is released no-one is able to view it until the initial open home. At this point everyone is allowed to make an offer to the vendor. You’ll be provided with a price range and details of comparable properties to help inform your decision.
To get the latest listings before they go online you can sign up to our Red Alert email blast here.